The following licenses are issued and regulated by SafeWork NSW :

  • White Card (Construction induction)
  • Demolition
  • Asbestos
  • High Risk Work
  • Explosives and fireworks
  • Pest management or fumigation

The following types of licenses are issued and regulated by  NSW Fair Trading :

  • Trades
  • Specialist trades such as plumbing and electrical
  • Minor trade work
  • Minor maintenance and cleaning

All Australian states and territories have their own licensing regulator and should be contacted before:

  • Enrolling in a course
  • Applying for a licence
Give us a Call Today
Someone will be on the line to assist you